The Chiangmai chronicle report that in 1716 a monk of Wat Duang Di became ruler of Chiangmai,
Wat Buak Krok Luang
Originally know as Wat Muang Kham or Wat Buak Krok.
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep was built in 1929 by the sixth King Phaya Kue Na of Lanna Kingdom, Meng Rai Dynasty.
Wat Maha Bodharam or Wat Jedyod was established by King Tilokarat in 1455 A.D.
Wat Suan Dok (Wat Buppharam) was built in 1371 in the garden of King Kuna to keep the Great Relic of Lord Buddha which has been brought from Sukhothai.
Doi kham Temple was built in period of Queen Jammathewee of Lumphun by both of her sons in B.E.1230 [A.D. 687].